has anyone been there recently?
How does this compare to Chobe Game Lodge? I hear Chobe Game Lodge is very busy with many vehicles.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 Masai Mara in May
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 What is worth seeing in November?
- 5 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 6 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 7 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 8 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 9 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 10 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 11 Trip to Merzouga
- 12 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 13 Uganda Visa
- 14 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 15 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 16 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 17 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 18 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 19 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 20 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 21 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 22 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 23 beach visit after safari
- 24 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 25 Cape Town -safety