My husband and I are off to the Seychelles for two weeks the end of March. I am bringing my cell phone (European, on 1800 MHz). Does anyone who has been there know if there is cell phone coverage on Mahe, Praslin, and La Digue? I know, I am on vacation, it is pathetic that I am taking my phone with me, but I need it to stay in contact with family!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 4 advise on joburg pls!
- 5 Township Tour Guide
- 6 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 9 Luggage restrictions
- 10 ISRAEL TRIP
- 11 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 12 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 13 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 14 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 15 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 16 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 17 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 18 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 19 Advice on East African trip
- 20 Help plan African Safari
- 21 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 22 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 23 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 24 Dubai first time
- 25 Dubai apartments/hotels