My husband and I are off to the Seychelles for two weeks the end of March. I am bringing my cell phone (European, on 1800 MHz). Does anyone who has been there know if there is cell phone coverage on Mahe, Praslin, and La Digue? I know, I am on vacation, it is pathetic that I am taking my phone with me, but I need it to stay in contact with family!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 6 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 7 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 10 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 11 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 12 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 Buying merchandise
- 16 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 17 Egypt January-February 2018
- 18 safari for the mobility impaired
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?