I am going back to Botswana in the second week of february. Will go on a private mobile camping safari with Unlimited Tours and Safaris with roughly the following itinerary:
Okavango Delta - 2 nights
Moremi, Kazinnkini - 3 nights
Nxai Pan - 2 nights
Makgadikgadi 2 nights
Kalahari 4 nights
Looking into perhaps switching some nights for Kwando Tau Pan or Nxai if there is availability. Really looking forward to seeing Moses and Thuso from Unlimited again and going on safari with them. It will be great! I would be happy for comments on the itinerary, anything you would do differently?
The most fun part is that my soon 13-year old daughter will come along for the first time. This is really exciting and I really hope that she will fall in love with Africa just like I have done. So I want this to be a really good experience for her, and would appreciate all tips and advice you can give me on how to make this as good as possible for her.
Will bring along a field book, camera and binoculars for her and hopefully break up the safari with a few nights in a lodge for some pool time, internet access and the possibility for us to do different things (she can skip a game drive if she wants or go an a walk or something like that).
Anything else you can think of, appreciate all ideas so we can make this a great experience for us both and hopefully this is just the first safari of many together!
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 2 name issue
- 3 Israel for 10 days
- 4 Namibia Itinerary
- 5 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 6 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 7 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 8 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 9 experiences with African travel Resource
- 10 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 11 Madagascar suggestions
- 12 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 13 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 14 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 15 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please