I thought I would put up this post as I just heard a tour operator on the radio who brings in groups from Canada and has had 4 groups cancel because of the mine strikes and violence that has occurred in South Africa.
Rest assured this is no reason to cancel your trip to South Africa as these are very isolated incidents which do not happen in the Sabi Sands or Cape Town or any other tourist spot. Trust the media to over play it as usual to sell their newspapers and TV coverage. At this moment I have a number of groups on safari and all is well.
I would love to hear your feedback.
Yours on Safari
Owner of Taga Safaris Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 where to go in africa
- 2 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 4 effect will probably be confirmed
- 5 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 6 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 7 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 8 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 11 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 12 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 13 South African Cities
- 14 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 15 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 18 Help with bags
- 19 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 20 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 21 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 22 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 23 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 24 Israeli Tour Guides
- 25 Shopping in Morocco