I know you are desperately wanting to spruik Kiliwarriors but the best way would be to write a through trip report outlining how you came to use Kiliwarriors, your itinerary and your experiences on the trip - what were the highlights? not just about the operator but how you found the people, the food, accommodations, the trip there etc.
As Kiliwarriors has never been recommended on this forum before, we need a little more convincing than a glowing testimonial.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 2 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 3 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 4 South African Cities
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 7 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 8 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 11 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 15 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 Help with bags
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Shopping in Morocco
- 25 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017