I know you are desperately wanting to spruik Kiliwarriors but the best way would be to write a through trip report outlining how you came to use Kiliwarriors, your itinerary and your experiences on the trip - what were the highlights? not just about the operator but how you found the people, the food, accommodations, the trip there etc.
As Kiliwarriors has never been recommended on this forum before, we need a little more convincing than a glowing testimonial.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 2 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 3 Masai Mara in May
- 4 Western Desert Itinerary
- 5 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 6 What is worth seeing in November?
- 7 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 8 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 9 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 10 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 11 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 12 Trip to Merzouga
- 13 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 14 Uganda Visa
- 15 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 16 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 17 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 18 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 19 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 20 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 21 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 22 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 23 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 24 beach visit after safari
- 25 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?