I know you are desperately wanting to spruik Kiliwarriors but the best way would be to write a through trip report outlining how you came to use Kiliwarriors, your itinerary and your experiences on the trip - what were the highlights? not just about the operator but how you found the people, the food, accommodations, the trip there etc.
As Kiliwarriors has never been recommended on this forum before, we need a little more convincing than a glowing testimonial.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 3 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 4 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 5 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 6 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 7 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 8 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 9 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 10 Safari in South Africa
- 11 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 12 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 13 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 14 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 15 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 16 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 17 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 18 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 19 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 20 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 21 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 22 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 23 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 24 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 25 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise