I would like to have insiders news from, beirut, damascus,aleppo ,and jerusalem as I am planning a trip to these places and am very concerned of my safety because of all the protests and bombs etc... should I cancel ? and loose all the trip ...or things will get back to normal ? please help !!! thank you .....
middle east unrest
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 3 trip report, morocco
- 4 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 5 Memory cards for camera
- 6 Sabi Sands camps
- 7 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 8 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 9 Hotels in Nairobi
- 10 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 11 Rwanda trip report
- 12 Tel Aviv beaches
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?