We are staying in Meknes and have one free weekend.
Have been trying to see where to go. Would like to go to Chefchaouen but it seems like a long drive. Not sure if it is worth it. If there was a train ride, I would not mind long ride.
Middle Atlas seems like short drive but cannot figure out what to do there.
Would appreciate any idea/information.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 One month in Africa
- 2 recomendation on African Safari company
- 3 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 4 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 5 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 9 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 10 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 11 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 12 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 13 One extra day in Jordan
- 14 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 15 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 16 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 17 Israel in Late October or November?
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 20 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 21 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 22 Madagascar - Books
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 24 Madagascar Driver/Lodging Question - Palmarium and Vakona
- 25 Amman to Dana