We are staying in Meknes and have one free weekend.
Have been trying to see where to go. Would like to go to Chefchaouen but it seems like a long drive. Not sure if it is worth it. If there was a train ride, I would not mind long ride.
Middle Atlas seems like short drive but cannot figure out what to do there.
Would appreciate any idea/information.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 4 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 5 Mombasa recomendations please
- 6 Private tours in Morocco
- 7 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 8 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 9 First time to Africa-need help!
- 10 How do I know if a company is legit
- 11 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 14 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 15 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 16 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 17 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 18 Ethiopian security
- 19 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 20 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 21 morocco
- 22 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?
- 25 Casablanca or Rabat for two night stay