I'm visiting Vic Falls (Zambia side) in about two weeks. I'd love to take a microlight flight over the falls. Can anyone recommend a reputable tour operator? From what I've read on this forum, it looks like dawn/dusk are the best times to fly. Any other recommendations? Are flights frequently cancelled during the rainy season? Do any tour companies actually film the flight - or portions of it. I'm going to be traveling alone, and would love to share this with my family!
Microlight flights over Victoria Falls - recommendations and tips needed!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 2 Tipping
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 7 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 8 Quick question about Kenya..
- 9 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 10 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 13 What camera to use on safari
- 14 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 15 India
- 16 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 17 Ideas about the trip.
- 18 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 21 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 22 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 23 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 24 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 25 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh