I'm visiting Vic Falls (Zambia side) in about two weeks. I'd love to take a microlight flight over the falls. Can anyone recommend a reputable tour operator? From what I've read on this forum, it looks like dawn/dusk are the best times to fly. Any other recommendations? Are flights frequently cancelled during the rainy season? Do any tour companies actually film the flight - or portions of it. I'm going to be traveling alone, and would love to share this with my family!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cheap Kitchens For Sale Stockport
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 4 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 7 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 8 Alexandria
- 9 Dubai in 36 hours
- 10 good internet connection option Meknes
- 11 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 14 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 Mombasa recomendations please
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 19 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 20 First time to Africa-need help!
- 21 How do I know if a company is legit
- 22 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 23 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 24 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 25 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
Microlight flights over Victoria Falls - recommendations and tips needed!