I know this will sound weird, and a bit personal, but I was told by someone recently that women who are menstruating are not allowed to go on safari. We will be at Kruger National Park in Mid-May, staying at Singita (Boulders) and I want to know if this is something I need to worry about. Thanks!
Menstruation on Safari?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 2 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 3 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 4 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 5 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 6 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 7 Cape Town Trip
- 8 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 9 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 10 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 11 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 12 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 13 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 14 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 15 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 16 Eilat to Petra
- 17 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 18 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 19 Safaga activités
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 22 Jordan vacation
- 23 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 24 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 25 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?