My old dad and I are hiring a 4x4 and driver for ten days in Kenya in June.
The places we want to see are:
Samburu (a must)
Lake Bogoria (if that's where the flamingos are)
Lake Navaisha and Crescent Island
Is that a bit ambitious for ten days, if so what can anyone suggest?
We also need suggestions for budget accommodation, especially in Samburu, lodges or tented camps preferably, and with beds because my old dad's back won't stand up to regular camping.
After the safari, we'll be in Mombasa for a few days on business, but we'd like to make a short visit, a couple of days to Tsavo East, can anyone recommend an operator who could help us with that?
Does the Nairobi to Mombasa train still run? If so when?
Mattie and his dad
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Business trip to Israel
- 2 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 3 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 honeymoon place
- 6 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 10 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 11 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 12 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Yom Hazikaron
- 15 Yom Haatzmaut
- 16 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 17 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 18 recomendation on African Safari company
- 19 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 20 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 21 One extra day in Jordan
- 22 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 23 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 24 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 25 April Budget Safari - Tanzania