I'm planning on an organized tour to Jordan in May with my grandson. I would prefer to get to our hotel in Amman on our own. What is the best way?
May 2007 trip to Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 4 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 5 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 6 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 7 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 8 3-week tour at Egypt
- 9 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 10 Beirut
- 11 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 12 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 13 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 14 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 15 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 16 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 17 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 18 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 19 I'm going on safari for free!
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 Dubai first time
- 22 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 23 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 24 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 25 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites