I would like to visit the 3 Islands from South Africa for about 2 weeks in November. Please advise me on cost effective ways to travel to and between the Islands and any other info that can assist me in the planning. Any helpful info to make the trip worthwhile will be appreciated. Thanks
Mauritius, Reunion & Rodrigues in November
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 2 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 5 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 8 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 9 what kind of phone
- 10 Small group tours in israel
- 11 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 12 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 13 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 14 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 15 Iran Info, Please
- 16 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 17 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 18 fez accommodation
- 19 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 20 Egypt safe travel
- 21 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 24 Johannesburg...?
- 25 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa