I would like to visit the 3 Islands from South Africa for about 2 weeks in November. Please advise me on cost effective ways to travel to and between the Islands and any other info that can assist me in the planning. Any helpful info to make the trip worthwhile will be appreciated. Thanks
Mauritius, Reunion & Rodrigues in November
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour to Morocco
- 2 Kenya - Tanzania Budget Tours
- 3 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 4 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 5 Morrocco and Cash
- 6 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 7 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 8 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 9 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 10 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 11 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 12 South Africa trip advices
- 13 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 14 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 15 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 16 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 17 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 21 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 22 First time in Africa on safari
- 23 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 24 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 25 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!