I would like to visit the 3 Islands from South Africa for about 2 weeks in November. Please advise me on cost effective ways to travel to and between the Islands and any other info that can assist me in the planning. Any helpful info to make the trip worthwhile will be appreciated. Thanks
Mauritius, Reunion & Rodrigues in November
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 2 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 3 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 4 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 5 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 8 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 9 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 10 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 11 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 12 Things to see in Dubai
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 15 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 16 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 17 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 18 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 21 Tips for Israel
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco