Hi wondering if someone could let me know about the excursions in mauritius. I've booked 2 weeks in flic en flac in september staying at a friends house, because we obviously don't have a holiday rep as were not staying in a hotel I'm a bit stuck of whether to pre book excursions here or wait till were there. I've seen a website which has these amazing excursions like swimming with dolphins in their own habitat etc. Is there excursions like this when we get there? Or am I better to pre book? Your help would be appreciated thankyou m
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour to Morocco
- 2 Kenya - Tanzania Budget Tours
- 3 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 4 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 5 Morrocco and Cash
- 6 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 7 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 8 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 9 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 10 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 11 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 12 South Africa trip advices
- 13 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 14 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 15 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 16 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 17 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 21 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 22 First time in Africa on safari
- 23 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 24 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 25 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!