Hi wondering if someone could let me know about the excursions in mauritius. I've booked 2 weeks in flic en flac in september staying at a friends house, because we obviously don't have a holiday rep as were not staying in a hotel I'm a bit stuck of whether to pre book excursions here or wait till were there. I've seen a website which has these amazing excursions like swimming with dolphins in their own habitat etc. Is there excursions like this when we get there? Or am I better to pre book? Your help would be appreciated thankyou m
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 2 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Morroco Travel Guide
- 5 One Day V.I.P Petra tour
- 6 Mouhoutours Adventures for a Desert Trip in Morocco !!
- 7 India
- 8 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 9 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 10 Ideas about the trip.
- 11 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 12 3 days in Teheran
- 13 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 14 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 15 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 16 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 17 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 18 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 19 What camera to use on safari
- 20 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 21 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 22 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 23 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 24 To go to Israel or not?
- 25 Bidair at JNB