booked half-board for a week each in these 2 resorts in July. Has anyone
got an idea of what we might expect to pay for lunch and for drinks?
We are trying to estimate our potential costs, but it's difficult when you don't know the price of stuff outh there.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 2 Morocco help
- 3 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 4 IRAN
- 5 First trip to Africa
- 6 Money in Uganda
- 7 Uganda Visa
- 8 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 9 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 10 Private Guide for Cairo
- 11 Egypt - Need Help!
- 12 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 19 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 20 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 21 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 22 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 23 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 24 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 25 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
Mauritius: Cost of meals/drinks in trou-aux biches and le paradis?