booked half-board for a week each in these 2 resorts in July. Has anyone
got an idea of what we might expect to pay for lunch and for drinks?
We are trying to estimate our potential costs, but it's difficult when you don't know the price of stuff outh there.
Mauritius: Cost of meals/drinks in trou-aux biches and le paradis?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SA, Swaziland & Zimbabwe
- 2 Dubai > Oman?
- 3 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 6 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 7 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 8 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 9 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 10 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 11 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 12 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 15 Awesome trip and still not done
- 16 South Africa
- 17 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 18 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 19 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 20 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 21 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 22 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 23 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 24 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 25 [UGANDA] Meeting Local People