Hi, I'm traveling to Mauritania soon and will mainly be staying in Nouakchott. I'm wondering if anyone has advice or experience with staying there. Recommendations? Safety?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 바다이야기릴 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 다빈치 릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 성인온라인 릴게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 7 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 8 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 9 safari for the mobility impaired
- 10 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 11 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 12 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 13 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 17 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018