Hi Everybody !
I had just paid deposit for my Zimbabwe Holiday for August 2014 with ThisAndThat Safaris who are located in Bulawayo but operating as well from Victoria Falls and Harare. I am looking for other travelers to join me to put the price down. This is a camping safari. After a very wide research, I had come up to choose ThisAndThat Safaris for various reasons and with their advice, we had come up with the below itinerary. Please contact me or the operator direct if you may be interested to join me.
Day 01 7August – Depart Bulawayo for a full day game drive in Matopos National Park. Visit the bushman rock paintings, see the grave of Cecil John Rhodes and finally drive to the game park.
Drive back to Bulawayo in the afternoon. Overnight at Burkes Paradise Lodge in Burnside.
Day 02 8 August – Depart Bulawayo very early in the morning and drive to Hwange National Park. Arrive in Hwange at mid morning, set up the camp. After lunch, tour of the Hwange National Park. Dinner and overnight at Hwange Main Camp in tents.
Day 03 9 August - Very early in the morning, depart the camp for another game drive in Hwange National Park. High chances to see many animals. Back to the camp for hot lunch.
Later in the afternoon, depart the camp for another game drive in Hwange National Park.
Back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 04 10 August – Depart Hwange and drive to Victoria Falls. Arrive Victoria Falls in the mid morning and set up our camp in the main central camp.
In the afternoon, a guided tour of the Falls.
Back to the Camp for dinner and overnight.
• Private Mini Bus on road & an open Safari vehicle on game drives.
• Guaranteed window seat per person
• In-car battery charger
• Unlimited mileage on safari ensuring the best possible animal sightings
• Highly experienced, English speaking driver-guide
• All camping equipment including all weather tents, 5cm thick foam mattresses , pillows, sleeping bags, side table with warm water & face towel, mirror & torch
• All meals throughout safari plus tea, coffee, juice
• Unlimited bottled mineral water
• Provision of cooler box & ice for clients own supply of drinks
• First Aid Kit in car
• Pick up from Bulawayo Airport or coach station.
• International flights
• Zimbabwe entry visas
• Travel & Health insurance
• Accommodation before and after safari
• Breakfast on day 1 & dinner on final day
• Alcoholic drinks & sodas
• Any tips for staff
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 2 Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Cradle of Humankind
- 4 Johannesburg...?
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Luxury train ride
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 9 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 10 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 11 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 15 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 israel tour
- 18 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 19 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 20 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 21 Safety in Fes
- 22 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
Matopos Park, Hwange National Park & Victoria Falls - Camping
Hi Everybody !