Hi Everybody !
I had just paid deposit for my Zimbabwe Holiday for August 2014 with ThisAndThat Safaris who are located in Bulawayo but operating as well from Victoria Falls and Harare. I am looking for other travelers to join me to put the price down. This is a camping safari. After a very wide research, I had come up to choose ThisAndThat Safaris for various reasons and with their advice, we had come up with the below itinerary. Please contact me or the operator direct if you may be interested to join me.
Day 01 7August – Depart Bulawayo for a full day game drive in Matopos National Park. Visit the bushman rock paintings, see the grave of Cecil John Rhodes and finally drive to the game park.
Drive back to Bulawayo in the afternoon. Overnight at Burkes Paradise Lodge in Burnside.
Day 02 8 August – Depart Bulawayo very early in the morning and drive to Hwange National Park. Arrive in Hwange at mid morning, set up the camp. After lunch, tour of the Hwange National Park. Dinner and overnight at Hwange Main Camp in tents.
Day 03 9 August - Very early in the morning, depart the camp for another game drive in Hwange National Park. High chances to see many animals. Back to the camp for hot lunch.
Later in the afternoon, depart the camp for another game drive in Hwange National Park.
Back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 04 10 August – Depart Hwange and drive to Victoria Falls. Arrive Victoria Falls in the mid morning and set up our camp in the main central camp.
In the afternoon, a guided tour of the Falls.
Back to the Camp for dinner and overnight.
• Private Mini Bus on road & an open Safari vehicle on game drives.
• Guaranteed window seat per person
• In-car battery charger
• Unlimited mileage on safari ensuring the best possible animal sightings
• Highly experienced, English speaking driver-guide
• All camping equipment including all weather tents, 5cm thick foam mattresses , pillows, sleeping bags, side table with warm water & face towel, mirror & torch
• All meals throughout safari plus tea, coffee, juice
• Unlimited bottled mineral water
• Provision of cooler box & ice for clients own supply of drinks
• First Aid Kit in car
• Pick up from Bulawayo Airport or coach station.
• International flights
• Zimbabwe entry visas
• Travel & Health insurance
• Accommodation before and after safari
• Breakfast on day 1 & dinner on final day
• Alcoholic drinks & sodas
• Any tips for staff
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 태양성카지노→♣【SC7000.COM】♣←태양성카지노
- 2 what makes it proprietary to them
- 3 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 6 Suggestions Apprciated
- 7 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 8 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 9 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 10 help with itinerary please
- 11 South African tour operators
- 12 First time safari question
- 13 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 14 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 15 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 16 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 17 Swala Safaris
- 18 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 19 Dubai
- 20 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 21 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 22 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 23 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 24 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 25 Etosha help
Matopos Park, Hwange National Park & Victoria Falls - Camping
Hi Everybody !