Hi Everybody !
I had just paid deposit for my Zimbabwe Holiday for August 2014 with ThisAndThat Safaris who are located in Bulawayo but operating as well from Victoria Falls and Harare. I am looking for other travelers to join me to put the price down. This is a camping safari. After a very wide research, I had come up to choose ThisAndThat Safaris for various reasons and with their advice, we had come up with the below itinerary. Please contact me or the operator direct if you may be interested to join me.
Day 01 7August – Depart Bulawayo for a full day game drive in Matopos National Park. Visit the bushman rock paintings, see the grave of Cecil John Rhodes and finally drive to the game park.
Drive back to Bulawayo in the afternoon. Overnight at Burkes Paradise Lodge in Burnside.
Day 02 8 August – Depart Bulawayo very early in the morning and drive to Hwange National Park. Arrive in Hwange at mid morning, set up the camp. After lunch, tour of the Hwange National Park. Dinner and overnight at Hwange Main Camp in tents.
Day 03 9 August - Very early in the morning, depart the camp for another game drive in Hwange National Park. High chances to see many animals. Back to the camp for hot lunch.
Later in the afternoon, depart the camp for another game drive in Hwange National Park.
Back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 04 10 August – Depart Hwange and drive to Victoria Falls. Arrive Victoria Falls in the mid morning and set up our camp in the main central camp.
In the afternoon, a guided tour of the Falls.
Back to the Camp for dinner and overnight.
• Private Mini Bus on road & an open Safari vehicle on game drives.
• Guaranteed window seat per person
• In-car battery charger
• Unlimited mileage on safari ensuring the best possible animal sightings
• Highly experienced, English speaking driver-guide
• All camping equipment including all weather tents, 5cm thick foam mattresses , pillows, sleeping bags, side table with warm water & face towel, mirror & torch
• All meals throughout safari plus tea, coffee, juice
• Unlimited bottled mineral water
• Provision of cooler box & ice for clients own supply of drinks
• First Aid Kit in car
• Pick up from Bulawayo Airport or coach station.
• International flights
• Zimbabwe entry visas
• Travel & Health insurance
• Accommodation before and after safari
• Breakfast on day 1 & dinner on final day
• Alcoholic drinks & sodas
• Any tips for staff
Matopos Park, Hwange National Park & Victoria Falls - Camping
Hi Everybody !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 2 Jordan safety concerns
- 3 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 4 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 5 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 6 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 7 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 8 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 9 A family safari in Tanzania
- 10 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Uganda Trip Report
- 13 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 14 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 15 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 16 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 17 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 18 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 19 Boutique hotels in israel
- 20 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 21 Short layover at JNB
- 22 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 24 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 25 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?