My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Tanzania and are trying to decide between two hotels in Zanzibar: the Zanzibar Retreat in Matemwe vs. Pongwe Beach Hotel in Pongwe. We will be staying for 6 nights and coming from a safari. Does anyone have experience with both of these hotels? Or both of these places? Pongwe looks more private/secluded, with a better beach, but more rustic rooms and may feel too isolated? At Zanzibar Retreat, we've been told that only the regular rooms are available, so the downside there is that we aren't directly "on" the beach...rooms look nicer than Pongwe, but seems like we would have less privacy.
Any comments or suggestions on these two hotels or these two locations in general?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.hairlosspropecia.org/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 3 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 5 http://healthyclubpro.com/vitapulse-ingredients/
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 7 Muscle Booster Pure There are many weight loss
- 8 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 9 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 10 Help plan African Safari
- 11 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 12 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 13 Tipping on Safari
- 14 Cape Town
- 15 Widerness Lodges
- 16 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Cape Town -safety
- 19 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 20 SA itin review
- 21 Botswana safari in late November
- 22 Ferry to Morocco
- 23 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 24 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 25 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas