Our daughter will be flying out of Maseru to Johannesberg on Dec. 16th. She has been told that even though the SAA schedule says there are 3 flights a day, there's really only 1 and that many times it is cancelled.
Does anyone know if this is true?
Many thanks for any information you can provide!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 2 Suggestions for a group tour
- 3 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 4 Cape Town Itinerary
- 5 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 8 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 9 Car Rentals in Israel
- 10 Dubai hotels
- 11 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 12 Pulse Africa???
- 13 Kruger
- 14 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 15 Uganda Trip Report
- 16 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 17 itinerary any ideas?
- 18 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 21 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 22 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 23 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 24 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 25 Safari buddies - late August