Our daughter will be flying out of Maseru to Johannesberg on Dec. 16th. She has been told that even though the SAA schedule says there are 3 flights a day, there's really only 1 and that many times it is cancelled.
Does anyone know if this is true?
Many thanks for any information you can provide!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 2 Morocco Questions
- 3 Botswana safari recs
- 4 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 5 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 6 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 7 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 8 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 9 Botswana in January
- 10 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 11 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 12 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 13 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 14 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 15 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 16 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 17 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 18 2 days i n JO'burg
- 19 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 20 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 21 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 22 Zambia HELP!
- 23 Israel in January
- 24 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 25 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco