Our daughter will be flying out of Maseru to Johannesberg on Dec. 16th. She has been told that even though the SAA schedule says there are 3 flights a day, there's really only 1 and that many times it is cancelled.
Does anyone know if this is true?
Many thanks for any information you can provide!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/embova-rx/
- 2 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 Cradle of Humankind
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 12 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 israel tour
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 17 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 18 Luxury train ride
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania