Our daughter will be flying out of Maseru to Johannesberg on Dec. 16th. She has been told that even though the SAA schedule says there are 3 flights a day, there's really only 1 and that many times it is cancelled.
Does anyone know if this is true?
Many thanks for any information you can provide!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 2 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 3 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 4 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 5 Malawi with kiddos
- 6 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 7 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 8 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 9 Mauritius info request please
- 10 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 11 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 12 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 13 WiFi on Safari
- 14 Travel within Africa
- 15 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 16 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 17 Israel itinerary planning
- 18 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 19 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 20 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 23 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 24 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 25 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport