Hello. Thinking of booking a trip to Marrakesh for the end of April. We are on a limited budget. What do you suggest (food, lodging, activities, etc.)?
Marrakesh on a budget
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 UAE Desert Safari
- 4 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 5 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 6 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 7 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 8 South Africa in February?
- 9 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 10 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 11 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 14 Zambia Impressions
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 17 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 18 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 19 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 20 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 21 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 22 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 23 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 24 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 25 Don't go to Morrocco!