My husband and I will be traveling to Morocco this coming October. We will have 7 days on the ground. We are currently trying to decide whether to visit Marrakesh and Essaouira or Fes, since we will not be able to do both. Which do you recommend and what are the differences between the two areas? It is our first visit to Morocco and we want to experience as much of Morocco as we can.
Thank you so much for your help!
Marrakesh and Essaouira or Fes?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 What camera to use on safari
- 6 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 7 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 8 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 9 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 10 India
- 11 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 12 Ideas about the trip.
- 13 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 14 3 days in Teheran
- 15 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 18 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 19 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 20 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 21 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 22 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 23 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 24 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 25 To go to Israel or not?