Husband and I are planning our next trip to Marrakech. We are both lost in deciding when to book for flight. As we have kids & they are in school we can only book during holiday times. I was wondering about the weather in February. Is it going to be cold or warm at that time? Is booking in February a wise decision?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 4 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 5 First trip to Africa
- 6 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Uganda Visa
- 9 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 10 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 11 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 12 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 13 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 14 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 15 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 16 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 19 Fes or Marrakech?
- 20 Transfer at JNB airport
- 21 Egypt - Need Help!
- 22 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 25 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi