Husband and I are planning our next trip to Marrakech. We are both lost in deciding when to book for flight. As we have kids & they are in school we can only book during holiday times. I was wondering about the weather in February. Is it going to be cold or warm at that time? Is booking in February a wise decision?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 advise on joburg pls!
- 2 Hotel Ibis Casa Voyageurs - closed
- 3 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 4 Morocco arrival information
- 5 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 6 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 7 help with itinerary please
- 8 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 9 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 10 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 11 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 12 Luggage restrictions
- 13 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 14 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 15 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 16 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 17 Township Tour Guide
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 20 ISRAEL TRIP
- 21 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 22 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 23 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 24 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 25 Cape Town + Eastern Cape