Husband and I are planning our next trip to Marrakech. We are both lost in deciding when to book for flight. As we have kids & they are in school we can only book during holiday times. I was wondering about the weather in February. Is it going to be cold or warm at that time? Is booking in February a wise decision?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy Data-based Registered High Quality Real Documents.
- 2 Dining during Shauvot
- 3 Suggestions Apprciated
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 7 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 8 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 9 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 10 help with itinerary please
- 11 South African tour operators
- 12 First time safari question
- 13 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 14 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 15 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 16 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 17 Swala Safaris
- 18 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 19 Dubai
- 20 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 21 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 22 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 23 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 24 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 25 Etosha help