Husband and I are planning our next trip to Marrakech. We are both lost in deciding when to book for flight. As we have kids & they are in school we can only book during holiday times. I was wondering about the weather in February. Is it going to be cold or warm at that time? Is booking in February a wise decision?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 2 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 3 Morocco vs Turkey
- 4 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 5 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 6 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 7 Nairobi, where to stay
- 8 Widerness Lodges
- 9 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 10 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 11 Help plan African Safari
- 12 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 13 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 14 Tipping on Safari
- 15 Cape Town
- 16 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Cape Town -safety
- 19 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 20 SA itin review
- 21 Botswana safari in late November
- 22 Ferry to Morocco
- 23 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 24 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 25 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas