Husband and I are planning our next trip to Marrakech. We are both lost in deciding when to book for flight. As we have kids & they are in school we can only book during holiday times. I was wondering about the weather in February. Is it going to be cold or warm at that time? Is booking in February a wise decision?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 3 Help with choosing which areas to visit
- 4 Royal Malewane or Singita Boulders
- 5 The new trip itinerary in Oman
- 6 JNB - CPT flight/transfer time
- 7 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15
- 8 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15 part 2
- 9 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 10 Soon: Sun Festivals Abu Simbel 22 Feb - 22 Oct
- 11 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 12 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 13 Skip Casablanca and Rabat?
- 14 African Safari Recommendations
- 15 Best Places in Israel?
- 16 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 17 South Africa Itinerary
- 18 Marocco in October
- 19 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 20 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 21 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 22 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
- 23 Special campsites Serengeti; booking Agency
- 24 Nairobi Traffic from Elephant Orphanage to Airport & Arranging Visit
- 25 African Safari Without Small Planes!