Husband and I are planning our next trip to Marrakech. We are both lost in deciding when to book for flight. As we have kids & they are in school we can only book during holiday times. I was wondering about the weather in February. Is it going to be cold or warm at that time? Is booking in February a wise decision?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 3 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 4 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 7 Kenya/Tanzania
- 8 Dubai first time
- 9 2 nights in Dubai
- 10 16 hours in Qatar
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 A South African in Lusaka
- 14 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 15 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris