We are 3 couples staying in Marrakech for one week in September. It is our first time in Morrocco. We have accommodation but need help with itinery. We were thinking about hiring a driver. Can anyone suggest a reliable company? Do you rent the car yourself and then hire the driver separately? Would need the transfer from airport to house and then for trips into Marrakech and surrounding area. I would love to go into the desert for one night any ideas? Also any other suggestions on how we spend our 6 days in Morrocco. Should we hire a guide or is the driver a guide as well? Any suggestions appreciated
Marrakech for I week
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 2 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 3 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 4 Nairobi airport
- 5 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 6 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 7 Dubai - Palm Island
- 8 Arabic language audio course
- 9 Egypt safe travel
- 10 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 11 UAE Desert Safari
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 South Africa in February?
- 16 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 Taste of Dubai
- 23 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 24 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 25 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara