Any opinions? I've visited Marrakech a few years ago (was in Granda this past fall) and am very interested in going back to Morocco however Beirut and Damascus seem very unfamiliar and alluring. Damascus is said to be the oldest city in the world. Beirut was (possibly still is?) the Paris of the East - and I hear the food in Lebanon is amazing. Beirut and Damascus for me is so far off the map which makes it attractive while Morocco is a bit more familiar and is an incredible country. Help!
Marrakech & Fez or Beirut & Damascus in the spring
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 first time family safari in August 2014
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 Help with Rwanda trip
- 7 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra