Any opinions? I've visited Marrakech a few years ago (was in Granda this past fall) and am very interested in going back to Morocco however Beirut and Damascus seem very unfamiliar and alluring. Damascus is said to be the oldest city in the world. Beirut was (possibly still is?) the Paris of the East - and I hear the food in Lebanon is amazing. Beirut and Damascus for me is so far off the map which makes it attractive while Morocco is a bit more familiar and is an incredible country. Help!
Marrakech & Fez or Beirut & Damascus in the spring
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 2 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 3 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 4 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 5 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 6 To go to Israel or not?
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 9 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 10 Questions about Chobe
- 11 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 12 Dubai > Oman?
- 13 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 14 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 15 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 16 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 17 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 18 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 19 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 20 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 23 Awesome trip and still not done
- 24 South Africa
- 25 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?