Any opinions? I've visited Marrakech a few years ago (was in Granda this past fall) and am very interested in going back to Morocco however Beirut and Damascus seem very unfamiliar and alluring. Damascus is said to be the oldest city in the world. Beirut was (possibly still is?) the Paris of the East - and I hear the food in Lebanon is amazing. Beirut and Damascus for me is so far off the map which makes it attractive while Morocco is a bit more familiar and is an incredible country. Help!
Marrakech & Fez or Beirut & Damascus in the spring
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 2 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 9 MOROCCO SOLO
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 11 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 12 Looking for out of the way places
- 13 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 14 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 15 Tanzania Safari
- 16 Sabi Sands camps
- 17 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 trip report, morocco
- 20 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 21 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 22 East Africa summer 2014
- 23 Cape Town Safety?
- 24 first time family safari in August 2014
- 25 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...