Any opinions? I've visited Marrakech a few years ago (was in Granda this past fall) and am very interested in going back to Morocco however Beirut and Damascus seem very unfamiliar and alluring. Damascus is said to be the oldest city in the world. Beirut was (possibly still is?) the Paris of the East - and I hear the food in Lebanon is amazing. Beirut and Damascus for me is so far off the map which makes it attractive while Morocco is a bit more familiar and is an incredible country. Help!
Marrakech & Fez or Beirut & Damascus in the spring
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 2 Hotels in Nairobi
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Green Season Safari Questions
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Novice Safari question
- 9 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 10 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 11 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 12 Quick question about Kenya..
- 13 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 14 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 15 Morocco in April 2014
- 16 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 19 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 20 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 21 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 22 Uganda Travel Planning
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant