Any opinions? I've visited Marrakech a few years ago (was in Granda this past fall) and am very interested in going back to Morocco however Beirut and Damascus seem very unfamiliar and alluring. Damascus is said to be the oldest city in the world. Beirut was (possibly still is?) the Paris of the East - and I hear the food in Lebanon is amazing. Beirut and Damascus for me is so far off the map which makes it attractive while Morocco is a bit more familiar and is an incredible country. Help!
Marrakech & Fez or Beirut & Damascus in the spring
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco to portugal
- 2 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 3 Car Rentals in Israel
- 4 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 5 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 6 Independence Day in Israel
- 7 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 8 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 Drinking on safari
- 11 Travelust
- 12 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 13 Shots for Morocco
- 14 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 15 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 16 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 17 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 20 Thinking about The Gambia
- 21 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 22 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 23 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 24 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 25 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”