I am traveling to Morocco in mid August and am trying to get a grasp on how long it takes to travel around, and if we should hire a guide the entire time?
Our goal is to see/enjoy Marrakech, hike the Atlas Mtn for a day, stay overnight in the Sahara (or do a day trip.. any recommendations?), and then relax along the water in Essaouira for a few days.
Is 6-7 days enough time???
Does anyone have any recommendations on guides, tours, hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 2 Real taste of Morocco and nomad life with Adrartravel
- 3 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 4 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 5 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 6 Suggestions for a group tour
- 7 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 8 Cape Town Itinerary
- 9 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 10 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 11 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 12 Car Rentals in Israel
- 13 Dubai hotels
- 14 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 15 Pulse Africa???
- 16 Kruger
- 17 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 18 Uganda Trip Report
- 19 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 20 itinerary any ideas?
- 21 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 22 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 23 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 24 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 25 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River