I am traveling to Morocco in mid August and am trying to get a grasp on how long it takes to travel around, and if we should hire a guide the entire time?
Our goal is to see/enjoy Marrakech, hike the Atlas Mtn for a day, stay overnight in the Sahara (or do a day trip.. any recommendations?), and then relax along the water in Essaouira for a few days.
Is 6-7 days enough time???
Does anyone have any recommendations on guides, tours, hotels?
Marrakech, Atlas Mtn Hike, Sahara, Essaouira?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 2 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 3 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 4 Johannesburg
- 5 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 6 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 7 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 8 Transiting through Cairo
- 9 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 10 South Africa in February?
- 11 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 12 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 15 Car Rentals in Israel
- 16 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 17 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 18 Morocco to portugal
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 22 Independence Day in Israel
- 23 Drinking on safari
- 24 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 25 Travelust