I am traveling to Morocco in mid August and am trying to get a grasp on how long it takes to travel around, and if we should hire a guide the entire time?
Our goal is to see/enjoy Marrakech, hike the Atlas Mtn for a day, stay overnight in the Sahara (or do a day trip.. any recommendations?), and then relax along the water in Essaouira for a few days.
Is 6-7 days enough time???
Does anyone have any recommendations on guides, tours, hotels?
Marrakech, Atlas Mtn Hike, Sahara, Essaouira?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 3 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 4 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 5 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 6 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 9 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 10 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 11 Tanzania Safari
- 12 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 13 Israel and Petra
- 14 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 15 Magnificant Morocco
- 16 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 17 Hotels in Nairobi
- 18 israel and petra
- 19 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 20 Memory cards for camera
- 21 World Travel Expert
- 22 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 23 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 24 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 25 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?