I am traveling to Morocco in mid August and am trying to get a grasp on how long it takes to travel around, and if we should hire a guide the entire time?
Our goal is to see/enjoy Marrakech, hike the Atlas Mtn for a day, stay overnight in the Sahara (or do a day trip.. any recommendations?), and then relax along the water in Essaouira for a few days.
Is 6-7 days enough time???
Does anyone have any recommendations on guides, tours, hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 2 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 3 Morocco Questions
- 4 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 5 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 6 Botswana safari recs
- 7 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 10 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 11 Botswana in January
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 14 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 15 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 16 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 17 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 18 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 19 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 20 2 days i n JO'burg
- 21 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 22 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 23 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 24 Zambia HELP!
- 25 Israel in January