I am traveling to Morocco in mid August and am trying to get a grasp on how long it takes to travel around, and if we should hire a guide the entire time?
Our goal is to see/enjoy Marrakech, hike the Atlas Mtn for a day, stay overnight in the Sahara (or do a day trip.. any recommendations?), and then relax along the water in Essaouira for a few days.
Is 6-7 days enough time???
Does anyone have any recommendations on guides, tours, hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Highlights
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Money in Uganda
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 6 VISA for Mozambique
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 10 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 11 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 12 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 13 Best African Safari
- 14 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 15 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 16 beach visit after safari
- 17 Petra Wadi Rum
- 18 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 21 What is worth seeing in November?
- 22 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Masai Mara in May
- 25 Western Desert Itinerary