I am traveling to Morocco in mid August and am trying to get a grasp on how long it takes to travel around, and if we should hire a guide the entire time?
Our goal is to see/enjoy Marrakech, hike the Atlas Mtn for a day, stay overnight in the Sahara (or do a day trip.. any recommendations?), and then relax along the water in Essaouira for a few days.
Is 6-7 days enough time???
Does anyone have any recommendations on guides, tours, hotels?
Marrakech, Atlas Mtn Hike, Sahara, Essaouira?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 2 Morrocco and Cash
- 3 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 4 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 5 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 6 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 7 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 8 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 9 South Africa trip advices
- 10 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 11 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 12 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 13 Tour to Morocco
- 14 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 15 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 16 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 First time in Africa on safari
- 22 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 23 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 24 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 25 Cairo Hotels and Safety