This will be my second trip to Morocco and I will be traveling solo. Last time we spent alot of time traveling between locations, which I want to avoid repeating. I'd like to spend 2-3 days in Marrakech and then 2-3 days in either Ouirgane or Essaouria. Which would be better at that time of year? Or am I better off staying in Marrakech and doing these as day trips? I'm also considering Taroudant. There's hiking there and the Naturally Morocco guest house looks like a good option for a female solo traveler. But the city sounds less interesting than my other options. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Marrakech and Second Location in February 2013
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 2 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 3 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 4 A family safari in Tanzania
- 5 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 6 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 7 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 8 Uganda Trip Report
- 9 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 10 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 11 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 12 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 13 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 14 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 15 Boutique hotels in israel
- 16 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 17 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 18 Short layover at JNB
- 19 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 20 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 21 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 22 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 23 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 24 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 25 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris