This will be my second trip to Morocco and I will be traveling solo. Last time we spent alot of time traveling between locations, which I want to avoid repeating. I'd like to spend 2-3 days in Marrakech and then 2-3 days in either Ouirgane or Essaouria. Which would be better at that time of year? Or am I better off staying in Marrakech and doing these as day trips? I'm also considering Taroudant. There's hiking there and the Naturally Morocco guest house looks like a good option for a female solo traveler. But the city sounds less interesting than my other options. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Marrakech and Second Location in February 2013
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 What camera to use on safari
- 5 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 6 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 7 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 8 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 9 India
- 10 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 11 Ideas about the trip.
- 12 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 13 3 days in Teheran
- 14 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 15 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 16 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 17 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 18 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 19 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 20 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 21 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 22 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 23 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 24 To go to Israel or not?
- 25 Bidair at JNB