We had a fantastic time. Loved every minute and did not stop. I have to say your help and information beforehand has been invaluable. We are definately going again later this year, as there is so much more we'd like to see.
So thank you again.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 2 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 3 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 4 Israeli Tour Guides
- 5 What is worth seeing in November?
- 6 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 7 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 8 Masai Mara in May
- 9 Western Desert Itinerary
- 10 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 11 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 12 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 13 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 14 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 15 Trip to Merzouga
- 16 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 17 Uganda Visa
- 18 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 19 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 20 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 21 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 22 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 23 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 24 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 25 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking