We had a fantastic time. Loved every minute and did not stop. I have to say your help and information beforehand has been invaluable. We are definately going again later this year, as there is so much more we'd like to see.
So thank you again.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 3 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 4 help with itinerary please
- 5 advise on joburg pls!
- 6 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 7 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 8 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 9 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 10 Luggage restrictions
- 11 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 12 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 13 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 14 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 15 Township Tour Guide
- 16 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 17 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 18 ISRAEL TRIP
- 19 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 20 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 21 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 22 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 23 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 24 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 25 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+