I have been itching to get back to Africa but haven't much flexibility in terms of when I can go and for how long (not too mention budget), but on the off chance the stars align...is this timeframe too muddy/rainy for comfortable gorilla and chimp trekking? I was thinking of flying into Entebbe and out of Nairobi to squeeze in a mini Kenya safari as well.
Thanks for any guidance you all can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 2 Timing for Africa visit
- 3 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 4 Morocco over Christmas
- 5 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 6 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 7 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 8 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 9 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 10 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 11 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 12 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 13 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 14 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 15 DOHA LAYOVER
- 16 Morocco Questions
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 Botswana safari recs
- 19 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 20 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 21 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 22 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 23 Botswana in January
- 24 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 25 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant