I have been itching to get back to Africa but haven't much flexibility in terms of when I can go and for how long (not too mention budget), but on the off chance the stars align...is this timeframe too muddy/rainy for comfortable gorilla and chimp trekking? I was thinking of flying into Entebbe and out of Nairobi to squeeze in a mini Kenya safari as well.
Thanks for any guidance you all can provide.
March/April for Uganda? No way?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 2 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 3 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 4 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 5 To go to Israel or not?
- 6 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 7 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 8 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 9 Questions about Chobe
- 10 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 11 Dubai > Oman?
- 12 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 13 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 14 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 15 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 16 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 17 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 18 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 19 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 20 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 21 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 22 Awesome trip and still not done
- 23 South Africa
- 24 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 25 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience