I have been itching to get back to Africa but haven't much flexibility in terms of when I can go and for how long (not too mention budget), but on the off chance the stars align...is this timeframe too muddy/rainy for comfortable gorilla and chimp trekking? I was thinking of flying into Entebbe and out of Nairobi to squeeze in a mini Kenya safari as well.
Thanks for any guidance you all can provide.
March/April for Uganda? No way?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Zimbabwe with a rented Jeep - our experience
- 2 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 3 Novice Safari question
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 6 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai and Bangkok
- 9 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 12 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 13 Morocco in April 2014
- 14 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 15 Uganda Travel Planning
- 16 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 17 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 18 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 19 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 20 Green Season Safari Questions
- 21 Quick question about Kenya..
- 22 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 23 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 24 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 25 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update