I have been itching to get back to Africa but haven't much flexibility in terms of when I can go and for how long (not too mention budget), but on the off chance the stars align...is this timeframe too muddy/rainy for comfortable gorilla and chimp trekking? I was thinking of flying into Entebbe and out of Nairobi to squeeze in a mini Kenya safari as well.
Thanks for any guidance you all can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 U>SA : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 BROTHER PRINTER
- 2 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 6 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 7 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 8 Safari suggestions
- 9 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 10 Travel to Cairo in July
- 11 Targin into Zambia
- 12 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 13 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Passport question for International flight
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Tour operator near me
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?