We`re staying at Mara Serena Lodge/Masai Mara this summer again and this time, we`re very much interested in doing a Balloon Safari. Does anyone know the name of the company operating the Balloon trips out of Mara Serena Lodge? And what are the rates for a Balloon Safari with champagne breakfast for 2012? Is advance booking required?
Has anyone done this experience from Mara Serena and can tell us a little about it? Is it easy to take photos from the balloon? Is there another camera installed inside the balloons that takes photos of the guests and if so, can you purchase these photos after the flight? Would you recommend this trip?
Looking forward to your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best African Safari
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 Weight Loss Diet - How To Loose Belly Weight Fast
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Petra Wadi Rum
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 10 What is worth seeing in November?
- 11 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 12 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 Israeli Tour Guides
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 17 Masai Mara in May
- 18 Western Desert Itinerary
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 21 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 22 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 23 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 24 Trip to Merzouga
- 25 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park