We`re staying at Mara Serena Lodge/Masai Mara this summer again and this time, we`re very much interested in doing a Balloon Safari. Does anyone know the name of the company operating the Balloon trips out of Mara Serena Lodge? And what are the rates for a Balloon Safari with champagne breakfast for 2012? Is advance booking required?
Has anyone done this experience from Mara Serena and can tell us a little about it? Is it easy to take photos from the balloon? Is there another camera installed inside the balloons that takes photos of the guests and if so, can you purchase these photos after the flight? Would you recommend this trip?
Looking forward to your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 2 Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Cradle of Humankind
- 4 Johannesburg...?
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Luxury train ride
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 9 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 10 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 11 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 15 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 israel tour
- 18 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 19 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 20 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 21 Safety in Fes
- 22 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina