We`re staying at Mara Serena Lodge/Masai Mara this summer again and this time, we`re very much interested in doing a Balloon Safari. Does anyone know the name of the company operating the Balloon trips out of Mara Serena Lodge? And what are the rates for a Balloon Safari with champagne breakfast for 2012? Is advance booking required?
Has anyone done this experience from Mara Serena and can tell us a little about it? Is it easy to take photos from the balloon? Is there another camera installed inside the balloons that takes photos of the guests and if so, can you purchase these photos after the flight? Would you recommend this trip?
Looking forward to your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 NòRTON @ installations renewal CONTACT18006817208 NòRTON Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 4 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 7 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 8 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 9 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 10 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 11 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 12 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 13 Marrakech
- 14 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 15 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 16 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 17 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 18 Audley Travel
- 19 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 20 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 21 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 24 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.