We`re staying at Mara Serena Lodge/Masai Mara this summer again and this time, we`re very much interested in doing a Balloon Safari. Does anyone know the name of the company operating the Balloon trips out of Mara Serena Lodge? And what are the rates for a Balloon Safari with champagne breakfast for 2012? Is advance booking required?
Has anyone done this experience from Mara Serena and can tell us a little about it? Is it easy to take photos from the balloon? Is there another camera installed inside the balloons that takes photos of the guests and if so, can you purchase these photos after the flight? Would you recommend this trip?
Looking forward to your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CALL@ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 4 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 7 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 2 nights in Dubai
- 12 16 hours in Qatar
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 A South African in Lusaka
- 16 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 17 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 20 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 21 Safari suggestions
- 22 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 23 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 24 Travel to Africa
- 25 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?