We`re staying at Mara Serena Lodge/Masai Mara this summer again and this time, we`re very much interested in doing a Balloon Safari. Does anyone know the name of the company operating the Balloon trips out of Mara Serena Lodge? And what are the rates for a Balloon Safari with champagne breakfast for 2012? Is advance booking required?
Has anyone done this experience from Mara Serena and can tell us a little about it? Is it easy to take photos from the balloon? Is there another camera installed inside the balloons that takes photos of the guests and if so, can you purchase these photos after the flight? Would you recommend this trip?
Looking forward to your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt - Need Help!
- 2 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 3 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 Morocco help
- 6 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 7 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 10 First trip to Africa
- 11 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 12 Uganda Visa
- 13 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 14 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 15 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 16 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 17 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 18 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 19 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 20 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 21 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 22 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 23 Fes or Marrakech?
- 24 Transfer at JNB airport
- 25 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec