We`re staying at Mara Serena Lodge/Masai Mara this summer again and this time, we`re very much interested in doing a Balloon Safari. Does anyone know the name of the company operating the Balloon trips out of Mara Serena Lodge? And what are the rates for a Balloon Safari with champagne breakfast for 2012? Is advance booking required?
Has anyone done this experience from Mara Serena and can tell us a little about it? Is it easy to take photos from the balloon? Is there another camera installed inside the balloons that takes photos of the guests and if so, can you purchase these photos after the flight? Would you recommend this trip?
Looking forward to your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/nouvelle-beaute-serum/
- 2 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 3 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 4 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 5 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 6 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 7 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 8 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 9 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 10 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 11 Cairo International Airport
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 16 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 17 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 18 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 19 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 20 Dubai Guide
- 21 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 24 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 25 Loldia House Kenya