A few years back (?) someone on this forum provided a link to some terrific maps of the safari camps along the western boundary of Kruger -- Sabi Sands as well as the camps a bit to the north. It was much more helpful (to me) than anything else I have been able to find online, and I'd like to share it with some folk who will be traveling there this spring, as an orientation to the 'hood. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can you help me find it again???
Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 India
- 2 Unforgettable moments in desert - Morocco Trip Report
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 5 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 6 Ideas about the trip.
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 3 days in Teheran
- 9 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 10 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 11 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 12 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 13 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 14 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 15 What camera to use on safari
- 16 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 17 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 18 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 19 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 20 To go to Israel or not?
- 21 Bidair at JNB
- 22 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 23 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 24 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 25 Lamu or Zanzibar?