A few years back (?) someone on this forum provided a link to some terrific maps of the safari camps along the western boundary of Kruger -- Sabi Sands as well as the camps a bit to the north. It was much more helpful (to me) than anything else I have been able to find online, and I'd like to share it with some folk who will be traveling there this spring, as an orientation to the 'hood. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can you help me find it again???
Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cheap Kitchen Appliances
- 2 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 3 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 6 Shots for Morocco
- 7 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 8 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 9 Travelust
- 10 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 11 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 15 Thinking about The Gambia
- 16 Independence Day in Israel
- 17 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 18 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 19 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 20 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 21 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 22 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 23 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 24 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 25 Kenya safari tour/cost