A few years back (?) someone on this forum provided a link to some terrific maps of the safari camps along the western boundary of Kruger -- Sabi Sands as well as the camps a bit to the north. It was much more helpful (to me) than anything else I have been able to find online, and I'd like to share it with some folk who will be traveling there this spring, as an orientation to the 'hood. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can you help me find it again???
Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 2 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 3 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 4 Nairobi airport
- 5 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 6 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 7 Dubai - Palm Island
- 8 Arabic language audio course
- 9 Egypt safe travel
- 10 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 11 UAE Desert Safari
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 South Africa in February?
- 16 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 Taste of Dubai
- 23 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 24 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 25 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara