We have just signed up for a 10 day tour to Mali for this November. The tour package was very reasonably price. We each paid $2669 including airfare from New York. Does anyone have any recommendations of any good books on Mali?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Safari Tipping
- 2 African Spice Safaris
- 3 Help! Anyone who's done Tanzania Safari before can you weigh in?
- 4 Another first time safari goer
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 7 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 8 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 9 Help! First African safari!!!
- 10 What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
- 11 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Petra our way?
- 15 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 16 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 17 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 18 My trip to Egypt .....
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 East Africa Trip
- 21 Bugs n' Botswana
- 22 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 23 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 24 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 25 Safari and Beach in June