Hello! My husband and I are either staying at the Livingstonia Beach Hotel in Senega Bay or the Ku Chawe Inn on the Zomba Plateau. Where should we stay for 3 nights in July (they are the same price)? Some factors: bec of the bhlizaria we are certain that we won't be doing any in-water activities. Also, we will be arriving in Africa after 2 overnight flights from the US and will be in need of relaxation. Any suggestions would be fantastic! Thank you!
Malawi: Zomba or Senega Bay?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 2 fez accommodation
- 3 Morocco tour guide?
- 4 what kind of phone
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 7 Johannesburg...?
- 8 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 9 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 10 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 13 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 14 Suggestions for a group tour
- 15 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 16 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 17 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 18 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 19 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 20 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 21 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Porini Amboseli or Tortelis ?
- 25 Yellow Fever vaccination: Zambia-South Africa