My husband will be working at a hospital in the Mangochi district during the months of February and March. We plan to spend 6-8 weeks there with our three kiddos, 7, 4 and 1. I would love any information from those who have traveled or lived in the area. We hope to have two weeks to travel, the rest of the time will be spent working. Any recommendations on beautiful, budget-friendly (my husband is a medical student) travel locations would be appreciated! And any day-to-day expectations would be helpful (e.g. do I bring carseats for my kiddos?). We are very excited!
Malawi with kiddos
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 2 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 3 Morocco Trip Report
- 4 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 5 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 6 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 7 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 8 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 9 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 10 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 11 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 12 Car Rentals in Israel
- 13 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 14 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 15 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 16 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 17 Johannesburg...?
- 18 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 19 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 20 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 21 Islands to spend holidays
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 23 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 24 Safari buddies - late August
- 25 Suggestions for a week in Dubai