My husband will be working at a hospital in the Mangochi district during the months of February and March. We plan to spend 6-8 weeks there with our three kiddos, 7, 4 and 1. I would love any information from those who have traveled or lived in the area. We hope to have two weeks to travel, the rest of the time will be spent working. Any recommendations on beautiful, budget-friendly (my husband is a medical student) travel locations would be appreciated! And any day-to-day expectations would be helpful (e.g. do I bring carseats for my kiddos?). We are very excited!
Malawi with kiddos
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 2 Buy links
- 3 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 4 South Africa in February?
- 5 Car Rentals in Israel
- 6 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 7 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 8 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 9 Morocco to portugal
- 10 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 11 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 12 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 13 Independence Day in Israel
- 14 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 15 Drinking on safari
- 16 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 17 Travelust
- 18 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 19 Shots for Morocco
- 20 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 21 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 22 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 23 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia