I just got a prescription for Malaria pills ( U.S.) and they want $206.00 to cover a 14 day trip!!!! Isnt this just crazy? I know you are supposed to start taking them 2 days before the trip, but can you just get them when you get there for cheaper??? The U.K. doesnt need a prescription and they are about 60.00 U.S. dollare for the same prescription....any ideas????? And this is after $275.00 for the recommended shots!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 2 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 3 Tour to Morocco
- 4 Kenya - Tanzania Budget Tours
- 5 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 6 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 7 Morrocco and Cash
- 8 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 9 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 13 South Africa trip advices
- 14 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 15 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 16 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 17 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 18 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 19 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 22 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 23 First time in Africa on safari
- 24 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 25 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience