I just got a prescription for Malaria pills ( U.S.) and they want $206.00 to cover a 14 day trip!!!! Isnt this just crazy? I know you are supposed to start taking them 2 days before the trip, but can you just get them when you get there for cheaper??? The U.K. doesnt need a prescription and they are about 60.00 U.S. dollare for the same prescription....any ideas????? And this is after $275.00 for the recommended shots!!
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 3 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Bugs n' Botswana
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 Group Trip to Israel
- 10 My Trip to Palestine
- 11 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 12 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 13 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 16 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 19 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 20 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 23 Homestay Accomodation
- 24 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 25 Morocco with Desert Majesty