Finally getting an opportunity to make another visit to Mala Mala this year. Can't wait. We will be taking the jeep transfer from Nelspruit (Krueger Airport) to Mala Mala. Has anyone taken the transfer? Wondering if we will be able to see any wildlife along the way?
Hope all is well with everyone. We will also be stopping in to Maputo, Mozambique and Durban, South Africa and two ports in Namibia: Luderitz and Walvs Bay Are there any suggestions for a day trip or things to see in these areas that might be interesting?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 3 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 6 Morocco Highlights
- 7 Uganda Trip Report
- 8 Money in Uganda
- 9 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 10 VISA for Mozambique
- 11 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 14 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 15 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 16 Best African Safari
- 17 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 18 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 19 beach visit after safari
- 20 Petra Wadi Rum
- 21 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 24 What is worth seeing in November?
- 25 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive