Finally getting an opportunity to make another visit to Mala Mala this year. Can't wait. We will be taking the jeep transfer from Nelspruit (Krueger Airport) to Mala Mala. Has anyone taken the transfer? Wondering if we will be able to see any wildlife along the way?
Hope all is well with everyone. We will also be stopping in to Maputo, Mozambique and Durban, South Africa and two ports in Namibia: Luderitz and Walvs Bay Are there any suggestions for a day trip or things to see in these areas that might be interesting?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Votofel force
- 2 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 3 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 4 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 5 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 6 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 7 Safari in South Africa
- 8 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 9 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 10 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 13 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 14 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 15 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 16 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 17 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 18 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 19 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 20 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 21 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 22 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 23 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 24 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 25 Where are the best safaris in Africa?