Finally getting an opportunity to make another visit to Mala Mala this year. Can't wait. We will be taking the jeep transfer from Nelspruit (Krueger Airport) to Mala Mala. Has anyone taken the transfer? Wondering if we will be able to see any wildlife along the way?
Hope all is well with everyone. We will also be stopping in to Maputo, Mozambique and Durban, South Africa and two ports in Namibia: Luderitz and Walvs Bay Are there any suggestions for a day trip or things to see in these areas that might be interesting?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 2 Akoya Hotel Reunion Island
- 3 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 4 Swaziland in January
- 5 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 6 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 7 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 8 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 9 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 10 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 11 good internet connection option Meknes
- 12 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 13 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 14 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 15 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 16 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 17 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 18 credit cards in South Africa
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 trip to capetown south africa
- 21 Stop over Israel
- 22 Magnificant Morocco
- 23 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 24 Trip to Merzouga
- 25 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran