Finally getting an opportunity to make another visit to Mala Mala this year. Can't wait. We will be taking the jeep transfer from Nelspruit (Krueger Airport) to Mala Mala. Has anyone taken the transfer? Wondering if we will be able to see any wildlife along the way?
Hope all is well with everyone. We will also be stopping in to Maputo, Mozambique and Durban, South Africa and two ports in Namibia: Luderitz and Walvs Bay Are there any suggestions for a day trip or things to see in these areas that might be interesting?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/liftesse/
- 2 It doesnt have to be wildlife safaris only.
- 3 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 4 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 5 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 6 Self drive tour south africa
- 7 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 8 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 9 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 10 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Duba activities - help deciding
- 13 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 16 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 17 Texting from US to Israel
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 20 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 21 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 22 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 23 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 24 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 25 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted