Finally getting an opportunity to make another visit to Mala Mala this year. Can't wait. We will be taking the jeep transfer from Nelspruit (Krueger Airport) to Mala Mala. Has anyone taken the transfer? Wondering if we will be able to see any wildlife along the way?
Hope all is well with everyone. We will also be stopping in to Maputo, Mozambique and Durban, South Africa and two ports in Namibia: Luderitz and Walvs Bay Are there any suggestions for a day trip or things to see in these areas that might be interesting?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 2 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 3 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 4 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 5 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 6 DOHA LAYOVER
- 7 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 8 Morocco Questions
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 Botswana safari recs
- 11 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 12 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 13 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 14 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 15 Botswana in January
- 16 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 17 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 18 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 19 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 20 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 21 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 22 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 23 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 24 2 days i n JO'burg
- 25 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA