Does anybody know Makoa-Farm on the Slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania? Homepage is www.makoa-farm.com. I'm planning to travel to Tanzania and I'm a keen horseback rider.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 3 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 4 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 5 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 8 Is the migration early this year
- 9 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 10 Cape Town Itinerary
- 11 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 12 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 13 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 14 Madagascar - your tips please
- 15 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 16 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 17 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 18 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 19 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 20 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 21 Road To Morocco Tours
- 22 Magnificant Morocco
- 23 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 24 Africa Film Festival
- 25 Roar Africa reviews