Is renting a cell phone in Israel cheaper than making calls from your own phone? I understand there are cell phone operators in the airport and was wondering about costs to the U.S. Also, I saw something about companies sending you the phone before you leave. Any comments, suggestions? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alucia-cream-reviews/
- 2 USS $ or RAN in South Africa
- 3 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 4 Single traveler
- 5 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 6 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 7 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 8 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 11 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 12 Viator tour company
- 13 tours in Johannesburg
- 14 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 South African Cities
- 17 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 18 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 19 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 20 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 21 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 22 where to go in africa
- 23 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 24 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 25 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch