Hi, my fiance and myself have booked our honeymoon in le preskil in mahebourg this august. i see a lot of people suggest that the west coast is cold and windy in august. we are from ireland so 20 degrees is lovely hot weather for us as we rarely get above 18 degrees in our summer. also is there much to do around mahebourg. any information would be greatly appreciated as we want our honeymoon to be special and remembered for all the right reasons. thanks
mahebourg in august
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 2 Group Trip to Israel
- 3 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 4 Bugs n' Botswana
- 5 My Trip to Palestine
- 6 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 7 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 8 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 9 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 10 My trip to Egypt .....
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 15 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 16 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 17 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 18 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 19 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2