Hi, my fiance and myself have booked our honeymoon in le preskil in mahebourg this august. i see a lot of people suggest that the west coast is cold and windy in august. we are from ireland so 20 degrees is lovely hot weather for us as we rarely get above 18 degrees in our summer. also is there much to do around mahebourg. any information would be greatly appreciated as we want our honeymoon to be special and remembered for all the right reasons. thanks
mahebourg in august
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 2 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 3 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 4 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 5 A family safari in Tanzania
- 6 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 7 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 8 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 9 Uganda Trip Report
- 10 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 11 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 12 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 13 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 14 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 15 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 16 Boutique hotels in israel
- 17 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 18 Short layover at JNB
- 19 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 20 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 21 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 22 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 23 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 24 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 25 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris