I would like to ask you for tips in regards what tour operator to use when travelling to Madagascar and what countries I can visit on my way there? I have read that it is best to travel via Paris and fly to Mauritius and from there continue travelling to Madagascar? This way I can visit both countries. Or does anybody have other tips what countries to visit on my way there?
Also, are you aware of any tour operator which is run locally in Madagascar? I have looked at UK Explorer etc but I think I would prefer a private tour. So far I have found http://www.madagascarwildlifetours.com/ - does anybody have any experience with them? And does anybody have any tips about places in Madagascar other than promoted by the 'typical' travel agencies? So far, I have decided to go the capital, visit several parks to see lemurs, go canoeing and visit several beaches. I would, however, also like to see more of the culture - such as visiting local villages - does anybody have any tips where to go please to get the real experience?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 4 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 5 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 6 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 7 Buying merchandise
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 10 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 11 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 12 Egypt January-February 2018
- 13 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 14 safari for the mobility impaired
- 15 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 16 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 17 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 18 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 19 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 20 Dining in Cape Town
- 21 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 22 Dubai plan
- 23 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 24 Israel with kids in August
- 25 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind