I would like to ask you for tips in regards what tour operator to use when travelling to Madagascar and what countries I can visit on my way there? I have read that it is best to travel via Paris and fly to Mauritius and from there continue travelling to Madagascar? This way I can visit both countries. Or does anybody have other tips what countries to visit on my way there?
Also, are you aware of any tour operator which is run locally in Madagascar? I have looked at UK Explorer etc but I think I would prefer a private tour. So far I have found http://www.madagascarwildlifetours.com/ - does anybody have any experience with them? And does anybody have any tips about places in Madagascar other than promoted by the 'typical' travel agencies? So far, I have decided to go the capital, visit several parks to see lemurs, go canoeing and visit several beaches. I would, however, also like to see more of the culture - such as visiting local villages - does anybody have any tips where to go please to get the real experience?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 VISA for Mozambique
- 3 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 6 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 7 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 8 Best African Safari
- 9 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 10 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 11 beach visit after safari
- 12 Petra Wadi Rum
- 13 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 16 What is worth seeing in November?
- 17 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 18 Israeli Tour Guides
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen