I would like to ask you for tips in regards what tour operator to use when travelling to Madagascar and what countries I can visit on my way there? I have read that it is best to travel via Paris and fly to Mauritius and from there continue travelling to Madagascar? This way I can visit both countries. Or does anybody have other tips what countries to visit on my way there?
Also, are you aware of any tour operator which is run locally in Madagascar? I have looked at UK Explorer etc but I think I would prefer a private tour. So far I have found http://www.madagascarwildlifetours.com/ - does anybody have any experience with them? And does anybody have any tips about places in Madagascar other than promoted by the 'typical' travel agencies? So far, I have decided to go the capital, visit several parks to see lemurs, go canoeing and visit several beaches. I would, however, also like to see more of the culture - such as visiting local villages - does anybody have any tips where to go please to get the real experience?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Israel Transportation
- 4 What you do not know about East Africa.
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 7 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 8 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 9 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 10 Morocco help
- 11 First trip to Africa
- 12 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 13 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 14 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 15 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 16 IRAN
- 17 Money in Uganda
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 20 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 21 Private Guide for Cairo
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 24 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 25 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014