We are planning a trip to Madagascar for next summer and need some help from the experts on Fodors.
We will be going for two weeks as part of a southern africa trip during the month of August. What will the weather be like then?
We are mostly interested in seeing wildlife. Everyone seems to include berenty and perinet so we will likely do those. How many days do we need at each?
We are also interested in going to Nosy Mangabe for the Aye Ayes and Panther Chameleons. Where else would all of you recommend for a variety of chameleon and lemur viewing? Which resorts/hotels do you recommend in each place for the best wildlife viewing? We do not need luxury accommodation, but want to to be comfortable. We would also prefer areas where the wildlife is habituated to people for better photos and viewings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/ # Get Move Pune
- 2 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 3 help with itinerary please
- 4 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 5 advise on joburg pls!
- 6 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 7 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 8 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 9 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 10 Luggage restrictions
- 11 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 12 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 13 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 14 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 15 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 16 Township Tour Guide
- 17 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 18 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 19 ISRAEL TRIP
- 20 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 21 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 22 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 23 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 24 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 25 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old