We are planning a trip to Madagascar for next summer and need some help from the experts on Fodors.
We will be going for two weeks as part of a southern africa trip during the month of August. What will the weather be like then?
We are mostly interested in seeing wildlife. Everyone seems to include berenty and perinet so we will likely do those. How many days do we need at each?
We are also interested in going to Nosy Mangabe for the Aye Ayes and Panther Chameleons. Where else would all of you recommend for a variety of chameleon and lemur viewing? Which resorts/hotels do you recommend in each place for the best wildlife viewing? We do not need luxury accommodation, but want to to be comfortable. We would also prefer areas where the wildlife is habituated to people for better photos and viewings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Madagascar Trip--Summer 09--in need of advice
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Novice Safari question
- 3 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 4 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 5 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 6 Quick question about Kenya..
- 7 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 8 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Morocco in April 2014
- 11 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 12 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 13 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 14 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 15 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 16 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 17 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 18 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 19 Uganda Travel Planning
- 20 Israel and Jordan
- 21 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 22 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 23 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 24 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 25 Northern Circuit tour company