We are planning a trip to Madagascar for next summer and need some help from the experts on Fodors.
We will be going for two weeks as part of a southern africa trip during the month of August. What will the weather be like then?
We are mostly interested in seeing wildlife. Everyone seems to include berenty and perinet so we will likely do those. How many days do we need at each?
We are also interested in going to Nosy Mangabe for the Aye Ayes and Panther Chameleons. Where else would all of you recommend for a variety of chameleon and lemur viewing? Which resorts/hotels do you recommend in each place for the best wildlife viewing? We do not need luxury accommodation, but want to to be comfortable. We would also prefer areas where the wildlife is habituated to people for better photos and viewings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First trip to Africa
- 2 Uganda Visa
- 3 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 4 Morocco help
- 5 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 6 Private Guide for Cairo
- 7 Egypt - Need Help!
- 8 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 9 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 12 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 17 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 18 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 19 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 20 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 21 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 22 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 23 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 24 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 25 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North