We are planning a trip to Madagascar for next summer and need some help from the experts on Fodors.
We will be going for two weeks as part of a southern africa trip during the month of August. What will the weather be like then?
We are mostly interested in seeing wildlife. Everyone seems to include berenty and perinet so we will likely do those. How many days do we need at each?
We are also interested in going to Nosy Mangabe for the Aye Ayes and Panther Chameleons. Where else would all of you recommend for a variety of chameleon and lemur viewing? Which resorts/hotels do you recommend in each place for the best wildlife viewing? We do not need luxury accommodation, but want to to be comfortable. We would also prefer areas where the wildlife is habituated to people for better photos and viewings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Madagascar Trip--Summer 09--in need of advice
- 1 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 2 Safari Cost Comparison
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 Bugs n' Botswana
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia