We are planning a trip to Madagascar for next summer and need some help from the experts on Fodors.
We will be going for two weeks as part of a southern africa trip during the month of August. What will the weather be like then?
We are mostly interested in seeing wildlife. Everyone seems to include berenty and perinet so we will likely do those. How many days do we need at each?
We are also interested in going to Nosy Mangabe for the Aye Ayes and Panther Chameleons. Where else would all of you recommend for a variety of chameleon and lemur viewing? Which resorts/hotels do you recommend in each place for the best wildlife viewing? We do not need luxury accommodation, but want to to be comfortable. We would also prefer areas where the wildlife is habituated to people for better photos and viewings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 2 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 3 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 4 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 5 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 6 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 7 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 8 Viator tour company
- 9 tours in Johannesburg
- 10 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 South African Cities
- 13 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 14 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 15 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 16 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 17 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 18 where to go in africa
- 19 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 20 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 21 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 Help with bags
- 24 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 25 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??