We are planning a trip to Madagascar for next summer and need some help from the experts on Fodors.
We will be going for two weeks as part of a southern africa trip during the month of August. What will the weather be like then?
We are mostly interested in seeing wildlife. Everyone seems to include berenty and perinet so we will likely do those. How many days do we need at each?
We are also interested in going to Nosy Mangabe for the Aye Ayes and Panther Chameleons. Where else would all of you recommend for a variety of chameleon and lemur viewing? Which resorts/hotels do you recommend in each place for the best wildlife viewing? We do not need luxury accommodation, but want to to be comfortable. We would also prefer areas where the wildlife is habituated to people for better photos and viewings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/evelina-collagen-serum/
- 2 safari for the mobility impaired
- 3 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 4 http://supplementranking.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 5 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 8 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 9 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 10 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 11 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 14 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 15 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 16 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 17 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 18 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 19 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 Buying merchandise
- 22 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 23 Egypt January-February 2018
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco first timer around 8 days