We are planning a trip to Madagascar for next summer and need some help from the experts on Fodors.
We will be going for two weeks as part of a southern africa trip during the month of August. What will the weather be like then?
We are mostly interested in seeing wildlife. Everyone seems to include berenty and perinet so we will likely do those. How many days do we need at each?
We are also interested in going to Nosy Mangabe for the Aye Ayes and Panther Chameleons. Where else would all of you recommend for a variety of chameleon and lemur viewing? Which resorts/hotels do you recommend in each place for the best wildlife viewing? We do not need luxury accommodation, but want to to be comfortable. We would also prefer areas where the wildlife is habituated to people for better photos and viewings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/luminescent-serum-reviews/
- 2 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 3 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 7 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 8 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 9 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 10 Yom Hazikaron
- 11 Yom Haatzmaut
- 12 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 13 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 14 recomendation on African Safari company
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 17 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 18 One extra day in Jordan
- 19 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 20 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 21 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 22 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 23 Israel in Late October or November?
- 24 One month in Africa
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda