We are planning a trip to Madagascar for next summer and need some help from the experts on Fodors.
We will be going for two weeks as part of a southern africa trip during the month of August. What will the weather be like then?
We are mostly interested in seeing wildlife. Everyone seems to include berenty and perinet so we will likely do those. How many days do we need at each?
We are also interested in going to Nosy Mangabe for the Aye Ayes and Panther Chameleons. Where else would all of you recommend for a variety of chameleon and lemur viewing? Which resorts/hotels do you recommend in each place for the best wildlife viewing? We do not need luxury accommodation, but want to to be comfortable. We would also prefer areas where the wildlife is habituated to people for better photos and viewings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://myevent.com/toplika
- 2 Cape Town -safety
- 3 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 4 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 5 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 6 Trip to Merzouga
- 7 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 8 Swaziland in January
- 9 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 10 good internet connection option Meknes
- 11 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 12 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 13 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 14 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 15 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 16 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 17 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 18 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 19 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 20 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 21 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 22 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 23 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 24 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 25 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed