We are planning a trip to Madagascar for next summer and need some help from the experts on Fodors.
We will be going for two weeks as part of a southern africa trip during the month of August. What will the weather be like then?
We are mostly interested in seeing wildlife. Everyone seems to include berenty and perinet so we will likely do those. How many days do we need at each?
We are also interested in going to Nosy Mangabe for the Aye Ayes and Panther Chameleons. Where else would all of you recommend for a variety of chameleon and lemur viewing? Which resorts/hotels do you recommend in each place for the best wildlife viewing? We do not need luxury accommodation, but want to to be comfortable. We would also prefer areas where the wildlife is habituated to people for better photos and viewings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Madagascar Trip--Summer 09--in need of advice
- 1 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 What about money?
- 4 a week in africa
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 7 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 8 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 9 Accra airport
- 10 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 11 17 days in Israel our way
- 12 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 13 morocco
- 14 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 15 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 16 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 17 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 18 Trip extension from Cape town
- 19 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 24 Visit visa for South Africa
- 25 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO