We are planning a trip to Madagascar for next summer and need some help from the experts on Fodors.
We will be going for two weeks as part of a southern africa trip during the month of August. What will the weather be like then?
We are mostly interested in seeing wildlife. Everyone seems to include berenty and perinet so we will likely do those. How many days do we need at each?
We are also interested in going to Nosy Mangabe for the Aye Ayes and Panther Chameleons. Where else would all of you recommend for a variety of chameleon and lemur viewing? Which resorts/hotels do you recommend in each place for the best wildlife viewing? We do not need luxury accommodation, but want to to be comfortable. We would also prefer areas where the wildlife is habituated to people for better photos and viewings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/nitro-mxs/
- 2 The personal willing to take EF13 is needed
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 5 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 6 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 7 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 8 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 9 Alexandria
- 10 Dubai in 36 hours
- 11 good internet connection option Meknes
- 12 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 15 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 Mombasa recomendations please
- 18 Private tours in Morocco
- 19 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 20 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 21 First time to Africa-need help!
- 22 How do I know if a company is legit
- 23 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 24 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 25 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains