I just returned from a weeklong trip to Madagascar and have uploaded some photos on Kodak Gallery. Overall, an interesting trip, but I wasn't left with the sense that I can't await my next return, like I felt after more traditional safaris in Africa or the Galapagos. Travel is also tough, with terrible roads and very basic lodging.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 African Safari
- 2 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 3 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 4 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 5 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 6 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 7 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 8 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 9 Is the migration early this year
- 10 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 11 Cape Town Itinerary
- 12 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 13 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 14 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 15 Madagascar - your tips please
- 16 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 17 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 18 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 19 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 20 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 21 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Magnificant Morocco
- 24 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 25 Africa Film Festival