If you are planning a visit to Madagascar you may want to wait a bit. Friends living there say it is very unstable. Shopping centers, TV and Radio Stations burned. Looting and riots. Unbelievable to us. It seemed so peaceful last April. So sad. Over 100 dead so far. Pray for sweet Madagascar. It is the last thing this country needed. As soon as it calms down go for a visit. Our best trip ever
Madagascar is a no go right now
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 2 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 3 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 4 A family safari in Tanzania
- 5 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 6 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 7 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 8 Uganda Trip Report
- 9 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 10 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 11 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 12 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 13 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 14 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 15 Boutique hotels in israel
- 16 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 17 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 18 Short layover at JNB
- 19 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 20 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 21 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 22 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 23 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 24 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 25 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris