If you are planning a visit to Madagascar you may want to wait a bit. Friends living there say it is very unstable. Shopping centers, TV and Radio Stations burned. Looting and riots. Unbelievable to us. It seemed so peaceful last April. So sad. Over 100 dead so far. Pray for sweet Madagascar. It is the last thing this country needed. As soon as it calms down go for a visit. Our best trip ever
Madagascar is a no go right now
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 6 Morocco to portugal
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 9 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 10 Independence Day in Israel
- 11 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 12 Drinking on safari
- 13 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 14 Travelust
- 15 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 16 Shots for Morocco
- 17 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 18 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 19 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 22 Thinking about The Gambia
- 23 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 24 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 25 Dubai Sand Dune dinner