If you are planning a visit to Madagascar you may want to wait a bit. Friends living there say it is very unstable. Shopping centers, TV and Radio Stations burned. Looting and riots. Unbelievable to us. It seemed so peaceful last April. So sad. Over 100 dead so far. Pray for sweet Madagascar. It is the last thing this country needed. As soon as it calms down go for a visit. Our best trip ever
Madagascar is a no go right now
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Water fun under the sun
- 2 Tour to Morocco
- 3 Morrocco and Cash
- 4 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 South Africa trip advices
- 9 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 12 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 13 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 14 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 15 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 16 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 17 First time in Africa on safari
- 18 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 19 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 20 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 21 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 22 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 23 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 24 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 25 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?