Leave Tonga at 18.30h AT THE LATEST! INSIST on it! Let them get you a taxi IF they are going to schedule the departure for 20.00hrs as they did when we were there. When we arrived at the falls the rainbow was GONE! We could just watch great pictures a guy took 1 hour before we arrived!
So better leave early and pay 10US$ for that early taxi ride and use their return car instead of missing it!
Don't listen to them IF they tell you 20.00 or even 19.30h will be sufficient. It's BS!
They even left behind a dutch couple which also planned the trip around the rainbow simply the car was FULL.
So better be aware of all what COULD happen!
It interfered with their dinner time and therefore we left much toooooo late.
You have planned the safari around that Lunar Rainbow and it would be more than just a pity IF you miss it!
Your safari sounds great but only 2 nights/camp would be too little for me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Viator tour company
- 2 tours in Johannesburg
- 3 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 4 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 South African Cities
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 10 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 11 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 12 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 13 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 14 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides