Leave Tonga at 18.30h AT THE LATEST! INSIST on it! Let them get you a taxi IF they are going to schedule the departure for 20.00hrs as they did when we were there. When we arrived at the falls the rainbow was GONE! We could just watch great pictures a guy took 1 hour before we arrived!
So better leave early and pay 10US$ for that early taxi ride and use their return car instead of missing it!
Don't listen to them IF they tell you 20.00 or even 19.30h will be sufficient. It's BS!
They even left behind a dutch couple which also planned the trip around the rainbow simply the car was FULL.
So better be aware of all what COULD happen!
It interfered with their dinner time and therefore we left much toooooo late.
You have planned the safari around that Lunar Rainbow and it would be more than just a pity IF you miss it!
Your safari sounds great but only 2 nights/camp would be too little for me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/cla-safflower-oil-reviews/
- 2 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 3 Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 5 Cradle of Humankind
- 6 Johannesburg...?
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Luxury train ride
- 9 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 10 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 11 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 12 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 13 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 14 Petra from Israel
- 15 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 16 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 17 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 18 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 19 israel tour
- 20 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 21 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 22 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 23 Safety in Fes
- 24 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 25 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?