Leave Tonga at 18.30h AT THE LATEST! INSIST on it! Let them get you a taxi IF they are going to schedule the departure for 20.00hrs as they did when we were there. When we arrived at the falls the rainbow was GONE! We could just watch great pictures a guy took 1 hour before we arrived!
So better leave early and pay 10US$ for that early taxi ride and use their return car instead of missing it!
Don't listen to them IF they tell you 20.00 or even 19.30h will be sufficient. It's BS!
They even left behind a dutch couple which also planned the trip around the rainbow simply the car was FULL.
So better be aware of all what COULD happen!
It interfered with their dinner time and therefore we left much toooooo late.
You have planned the safari around that Lunar Rainbow and it would be more than just a pity IF you miss it!
Your safari sounds great but only 2 nights/camp would be too little for me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 2 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 4 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 5 Morocco Questions
- 6 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 7 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 8 Botswana safari recs
- 9 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 10 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 11 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 12 Botswana in January
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 15 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 16 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 17 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 18 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 19 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 20 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 21 2 days i n JO'burg
- 22 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 23 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 24 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 25 Zambia HELP!