I know this may sound like a strange question but......are there any giraffes in Lower Zambezi National Park?
Despite many trip reports and photos, I can't recall anyone mentioning a giraffe.
Also, am I correct in assuming that there are wild dogs and cheetahs in Lower Zambezi National Park, but they are very hard to spot?
I don't know why, but the giraffe question is bugging me.....
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco over Christmas
- 2 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 3 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 4 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 5 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 6 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 7 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 8 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 9 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 10 DOHA LAYOVER
- 11 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 12 Morocco Questions
- 13 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 14 Botswana safari recs
- 15 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 16 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 19 Botswana in January
- 20 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 21 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 22 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 23 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 24 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 25 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017