we're two students renting a 2x4 and leaving Windhoek at the 11th of September.
We'll do a low-budget-tour visiting Tirasberge, Naukluft-Park, Sossusvlei, some of the coast, Spitzkoppe, Etosha, Waterberg.
Anyone interested? Write me an email for more information: email@example.com.
See you soon
Jana & Henning
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Changing planes at Dubai
- 2 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 5 participational photo project "Sun aroud the Globe"
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 9 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Israel Transportation
- 12 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 15 Morocco help
- 16 First trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 19 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 20 IRAN
- 21 Money in Uganda
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 24 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 25 Private Guide for Cairo