I'm planning trip with my wife to Uganda in 1st. of decembre. The travel time would be 16 days.
Can anyone recommend some driver with 4x4 car or without?. Preferably not through an agency. I haven't been able to find any operators under 80US$ per day - car with driver.
Has anyone just hired a private driver and booked the hotels on their own?
We like to visit national parks across the country and gorrilas.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Best regards Niko
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 4 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 7 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Israel Transportation
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 14 Morocco help
- 15 First trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 17 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 18 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 19 IRAN
- 20 Money in Uganda
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 23 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 24 Private Guide for Cairo
- 25 Egypt - Need Help!