I'm planning trip with my wife to Uganda in 1st. of decembre. The travel time would be 16 days.
Can anyone recommend some driver with 4x4 car or without?. Preferably not through an agency. I haven't been able to find any operators under 80US$ per day - car with driver.
Has anyone just hired a private driver and booked the hotels on their own?
We like to visit national parks across the country and gorrilas.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Best regards Niko
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 알라딘 릴게임 ※☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☜
- 2 오션 바다이야기 신천지 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 3 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☜
- 4 바다이야기릴 ※접 속 : scc883.컴 ♀
- 5 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 6 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 7 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 8 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 9 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 10 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 11 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 12 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 13 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 14 Cairo International Airport
- 15 Petra from Israel
- 16 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 20 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 21 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 22 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 23 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 24 Dubai Guide
- 25 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations