me and my boyfriend have booked to go on a safari in Tanzania in October (2013).
We would like to find some other travellers to join us, as it would bring the cost down a lot. Plus we enjoy meeting other like-minded people whilst travelling!
We have booked our safari with African Scenic Safaris, starting Thurs 3rd Oct, 5days/4nights
If anybody is at all interested I can send more details
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advise
- 2 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 3 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 4 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 5 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 6 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 7 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 8 Insect Repellent
- 9 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 10 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 11 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 12 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 13 house exchange
- 14 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 15 casablanca airport taxis
- 16 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 17 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 18 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 19 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 20 Tiberias with kids
- 21 Lion World
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 25 Mpumalanga visit