me and my boyfriend have booked to go on a safari in Tanzania in October (2013).
We would like to find some other travellers to join us, as it would bring the cost down a lot. Plus we enjoy meeting other like-minded people whilst travelling!
We have booked our safari with African Scenic Safaris, starting Thurs 3rd Oct, 5days/4nights
If anybody is at all interested I can send more details
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 2 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 3 Victoria Falls
- 4 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 5 Cape Town
- 6 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 7 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 8 Morocco vs Turkey
- 9 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 10 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 11 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 12 Nairobi, where to stay
- 13 Widerness Lodges
- 14 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 15 Help plan African Safari
- 16 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 17 Tipping on Safari
- 18 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 19 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 20 Cape Town -safety
- 21 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 22 SA itin review
- 23 Botswana safari in late November
- 24 Ferry to Morocco
- 25 Thinking About Africa...Again!