me and my boyfriend have booked to go on a safari in Tanzania in October (2013).
We would like to find some other travellers to join us, as it would bring the cost down a lot. Plus we enjoy meeting other like-minded people whilst travelling!
We have booked our safari with African Scenic Safaris, starting Thurs 3rd Oct, 5days/4nights
If anybody is at all interested I can send more details
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Private tours in Morocco
- 4 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 5 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 6 First time to Africa-need help!
- 7 How do I know if a company is legit
- 8 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 9 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 12 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 13 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 14 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 15 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 16 Ethiopian security
- 17 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 18 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 19 morocco
- 20 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?
- 23 Casablanca or Rabat for two night stay
- 24 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 25 South Africa route options