me and my boyfriend have booked to go on a safari in Tanzania in October (2013).
We would like to find some other travellers to join us, as it would bring the cost down a lot. Plus we enjoy meeting other like-minded people whilst travelling!
We have booked our safari with African Scenic Safaris, starting Thurs 3rd Oct, 5days/4nights
If anybody is at all interested I can send more details
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 2 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/vitapulse/
- 3 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 4 help with itinerary please
- 5 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 6 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 7 Luggage restrictions
- 8 ISRAEL TRIP
- 9 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 10 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 11 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 12 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 13 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 14 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 15 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 16 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 17 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 18 Advice on East African trip
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 22 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 23 Dubai first time
- 24 Dubai apartments/hotels
- 25 Special occasion restaurants in Fes and Marrakech