We are planning a trip to Kenya in 2013 to see the migration and are overwhelmed by the number of choices in accomodations. This will be our last trip to Africa so we are looking to splurge on something super nice for the duration of our stay. We've heard that July is the best time of year to see the migration in Kenya but would appreciate any suggestions/guidance offered by the Fodors Forum experts. Of utmost importance to us is the ability to go on game drives in open sided vehicles rather than the pop up roof type of jeeps. We're planning to stay for 10 days (excluding travel time) and would like to visit 2-3 camps during our stay in the area. As a point of reference, we had a fantastic experience in Botswana (Okavango Delta area) a couple of years ago and stayed at Mombo Camp, Vumbura Plains and Abu Camp. We're looking for similar accommodations in Kenya. Any suggestions????
Looking for luxury travel experience in Kenya
- 1 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 2 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 7 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 10 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 11 phone service
- 12 Living in Morocco.
- 13 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 14 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 15 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 16 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 19 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 20 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 22 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 23 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 24 Africa Safari
- 25 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours