I am a 25 year old from Canada and I am looking for a humanitarian mission in Mozambique or other parts of AFrica. I just want to offer my time. I have two weeks, I'm open to different projects, building a school, help in an orphanage, teach (I'm fluent in French, English, Spanish and I can get around in Portuguese), you name it. I just want to help. If anyone knows of an organization, let me know! I'm free for two weeks in 2008, sometime between the beginning of May and the end of August.
you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for humanitarian mission in Mozambique
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 2 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 3 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 4 Iran Info, Please
- 5 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 8 fez accommodation
- 9 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 10 Egypt safe travel
- 11 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 12 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 13 what kind of phone
- 14 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 15 Johannesburg...?
- 16 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 17 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 18 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 19 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 20 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 21 Suggestions for a group tour
- 22 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 23 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 24 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 25 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai