I am a 25 year old from Canada and I am looking for a humanitarian mission in Mozambique or other parts of AFrica. I just want to offer my time. I have two weeks, I'm open to different projects, building a school, help in an orphanage, teach (I'm fluent in French, English, Spanish and I can get around in Portuguese), you name it. I just want to help. If anyone knows of an organization, let me know! I'm free for two weeks in 2008, sometime between the beginning of May and the end of August.
you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for humanitarian mission in Mozambique
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Camel Trekking in Sahara Desert, Reccomended Moroccan Adventure
- 2 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 3 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 4 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 5 To go to Israel or not?
- 6 Bidair at JNB
- 7 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 8 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 9 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 10 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 11 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 12 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 13 Questions about Chobe
- 14 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 15 Dubai > Oman?
- 16 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 17 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 18 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 19 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 20 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 21 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 22 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 23 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya