I am a 25 year old from Canada and I am looking for a humanitarian mission in Mozambique or other parts of AFrica. I just want to offer my time. I have two weeks, I'm open to different projects, building a school, help in an orphanage, teach (I'm fluent in French, English, Spanish and I can get around in Portuguese), you name it. I just want to help. If anyone knows of an organization, let me know! I'm free for two weeks in 2008, sometime between the beginning of May and the end of August.
you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 Weight Loss Diet - How To Loose Belly Weight Fast
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 Best African Safari
- 5 Petra Wadi Rum
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 10 What is worth seeing in November?
- 11 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 12 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 Israeli Tour Guides
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 17 Masai Mara in May
- 18 Western Desert Itinerary
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 21 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 22 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 23 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 24 Trip to Merzouga
- 25 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park