I am a 25 year old from Canada and I am looking for a humanitarian mission in Mozambique or other parts of AFrica. I just want to offer my time. I have two weeks, I'm open to different projects, building a school, help in an orphanage, teach (I'm fluent in French, English, Spanish and I can get around in Portuguese), you name it. I just want to help. If anyone knows of an organization, let me know! I'm free for two weeks in 2008, sometime between the beginning of May and the end of August.
you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 2 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 3 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 4 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 5 Road To Morocco Tours
- 6 Magnificant Morocco
- 7 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 8 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 9 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 10 Africa Film Festival
- 11 Is the migration early this year
- 12 Roar Africa reviews
- 13 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 14 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 15 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 16 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 17 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 18 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 19 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 22 Pulse Africa???
- 23 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 24 Safari luggage
- 25 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat