I am a 25 year old from Canada and I am looking for a humanitarian mission in Mozambique or other parts of AFrica. I just want to offer my time. I have two weeks, I'm open to different projects, building a school, help in an orphanage, teach (I'm fluent in French, English, Spanish and I can get around in Portuguese), you name it. I just want to help. If anyone knows of an organization, let me know! I'm free for two weeks in 2008, sometime between the beginning of May and the end of August.
you can contact me at email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Jordan - a very good trip, more or less
- 2 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 3 footwear for primate tracking
- 4 First Trip to Africa
- 5 Renting a cell phone in Johannesburg aiport
- 6 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 7 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 8 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 9 Morocco Trip Report
- 10 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 11 Morocco in October 2015
- 12 Remembering Palmyra
- 13 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 14 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 15 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 16 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 17 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 18 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 19 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 20 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 21 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 22 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 23 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 24 Transit visa
- 25 Local Tanzania companies