I am a 25 year old from Canada and I am looking for a humanitarian mission in Mozambique or other parts of AFrica. I just want to offer my time. I have two weeks, I'm open to different projects, building a school, help in an orphanage, teach (I'm fluent in French, English, Spanish and I can get around in Portuguese), you name it. I just want to help. If anyone knows of an organization, let me know! I'm free for two weeks in 2008, sometime between the beginning of May and the end of August.
you can contact me at email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 6 DAYS MIGRATION CLASSIC SAFARIS -TANZANIA
- 2 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 3 One month in Africa
- 4 recomendation on African Safari company
- 5 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 6 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 7 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 10 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 13 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 14 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 15 One extra day in Jordan
- 16 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 17 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 Israel in Late October or November?
- 20 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 21 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 22 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 23 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 24 Madagascar - Books
- 25 Madagascar Driver/Lodging Question - Palmarium and Vakona