I am a 25 year old from Canada and I am looking for a humanitarian mission in Mozambique or other parts of AFrica. I just want to offer my time. I have two weeks, I'm open to different projects, building a school, help in an orphanage, teach (I'm fluent in French, English, Spanish and I can get around in Portuguese), you name it. I just want to help. If anyone knows of an organization, let me know! I'm free for two weeks in 2008, sometime between the beginning of May and the end of August.
you can contact me at email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best Places in Israel?
- 2 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 3 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 4 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 5 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 6 South Africa Itinerary
- 7 African Safari Recommendations
- 8 Marocco in October
- 9 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 10 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 11 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 12 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
- 13 Special campsites Serengeti; booking Agency
- 14 Nairobi Traffic from Elephant Orphanage to Airport & Arranging Visit
- 15 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 16 Flying Air Sinai from Cairo to Tel Aviv?
- 17 Trip Report: The Best Family Friendy Trip to Botswana & Zimbabwe
- 18 First time to South Africa
- 19 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 20 Planning for our first safari
- 21 Southern Africa in February??? Kenya Safe to travel to?
- 22 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 23 Garden Route
- 24 First trip to Africa and travelling solo
- 25 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris