I am a 25 year old from Canada and I am looking for a humanitarian mission in Mozambique or other parts of AFrica. I just want to offer my time. I have two weeks, I'm open to different projects, building a school, help in an orphanage, teach (I'm fluent in French, English, Spanish and I can get around in Portuguese), you name it. I just want to help. If anyone knows of an organization, let me know! I'm free for two weeks in 2008, sometime between the beginning of May and the end of August.
you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ahmedabad Escorts Girls Independent Services
- 2 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 3 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 4 Vtrex Male Enhancement - Best Male Sexual Enhancment Formula
- 5 Vtrex Male Enhancement - Best Male Sexual Enhancment Formula
- 6 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 7 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 8 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Cairo International Airport
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 17 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 18 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 19 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 20 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 21 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 22 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 23 Dubai Guide
- 24 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda