We are looking for a child friendly, self catering house, preferably in the area of Tamboerskloof / Gardens in Cape Town. We will be four adults and two young children (by then) age 3 1/2 and 15 months
All suggestions most welcome
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town Itinerary
- 2 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 3 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 4 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 5 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 6 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 7 Car Rentals in Israel
- 8 Dubai hotels
- 9 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 10 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 11 Pulse Africa???
- 12 Kruger
- 13 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 14 Uganda Trip Report
- 15 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 16 itinerary any ideas?
- 17 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 20 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 21 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 22 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 23 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 24 Safari buddies - late August
- 25 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015