We are looking for a child friendly, self catering house, preferably in the area of Tamboerskloof / Gardens in Cape Town. We will be four adults and two young children (by then) age 3 1/2 and 15 months
All suggestions most welcome
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildebeest migration itinerary
- 2 6 DAYS MIGRATION CLASSIC SAFARIS -TANZANIA
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 One month in Africa
- 5 recomendation on African Safari company
- 6 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 14 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 15 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 16 One extra day in Jordan
- 17 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 18 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 23 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 24 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 25 Madagascar - Books
Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015