Good day All,
I am seeking a little assistance with accomodation in Harare, Zimbabwe.
I am looking for a furnished apartment/flat/condo or cottage.
2 bedrooms 1 bath with cooking facilities. It doesn't have to be fancy. If anyone has any suggestions I would be greatly appreciative. JamaicaCanda@aol.com
Also want to know about night life in Zim. We are big fans of Regggae music and the great Oliver Mutukudzi. Any info on his whereabouts for Valentine's Day would make for cherished lasting memories.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 2 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 3 tourism in Egypt
- 4 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 advise on joburg pls!
- 7 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 8 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 9 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 10 Township Tour Guide
- 11 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 14 Luggage restrictions
- 15 ISRAEL TRIP
- 16 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 17 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 18 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 19 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 20 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 21 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 22 Advice on East African trip
- 23 Help plan African Safari
- 24 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 25 East African Visa Beware!!!
Good day All,