Good day All,
I am seeking a little assistance with accomodation in Harare, Zimbabwe.
I am looking for a furnished apartment/flat/condo or cottage.
2 bedrooms 1 bath with cooking facilities. It doesn't have to be fancy. If anyone has any suggestions I would be greatly appreciative. JamaicaCanda@aol.com
Also want to know about night life in Zim. We are big fans of Regggae music and the great Oliver Mutukudzi. Any info on his whereabouts for Valentine's Day would make for cherished lasting memories.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 2 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 3 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 4 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 5 Uganda Visa
- 6 Uganda Trip Report
- 7 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 8 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 9 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 10 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 11 Trip to Petra
- 12 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 13 Cape Town -safety
- 14 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 15 Trip to Merzouga
- 16 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 17 Swaziland in January
- 18 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 19 good internet connection option Meknes
- 20 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 21 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 22 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 23 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 24 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 25 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
Good day All,