Good day All,
I am seeking a little assistance with accomodation in Harare, Zimbabwe.
I am looking for a furnished apartment/flat/condo or cottage.
2 bedrooms 1 bath with cooking facilities. It doesn't have to be fancy. If anyone has any suggestions I would be greatly appreciative. JamaicaCanda@aol.com
Also want to know about night life in Zim. We are big fans of Regggae music and the great Oliver Mutukudzi. Any info on his whereabouts for Valentine's Day would make for cherished lasting memories.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 2 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 3 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 4 Duba activities - help deciding
- 5 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 6 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 7 Private Guide for Cairo
- 8 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 9 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 10 Texting from US to Israel
- 11 Itinerary Ideas
- 12 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 13 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 14 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 15 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 16 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 17 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 18 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 19 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 20 Passport pages stuck together
- 21 Self drive tour south africa
- 22 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 23 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 24 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 25 Eilat
Good day All,