Good day All,
I am seeking a little assistance with accomodation in Harare, Zimbabwe.
I am looking for a furnished apartment/flat/condo or cottage.
2 bedrooms 1 bath with cooking facilities. It doesn't have to be fancy. If anyone has any suggestions I would be greatly appreciative. JamaicaCanda@aol.com
Also want to know about night life in Zim. We are big fans of Regggae music and the great Oliver Mutukudzi. Any info on his whereabouts for Valentine's Day would make for cherished lasting memories.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tiberias with kids
- 2 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 3 Lion World
- 4 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 5 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 6 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 7 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 9 Mpumalanga visit
- 10 safe areas to go on safari
- 11 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 12 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 13 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 16 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 17 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 18 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 19 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 20 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 21 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 22 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 23 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 24 Kruger park
- 25 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
Good day All,