Good day All,
I am seeking a little assistance with accomodation in Harare, Zimbabwe.
I am looking for a furnished apartment/flat/condo or cottage.
2 bedrooms 1 bath with cooking facilities. It doesn't have to be fancy. If anyone has any suggestions I would be greatly appreciative. JamaicaCanda@aol.com
Also want to know about night life in Zim. We are big fans of Regggae music and the great Oliver Mutukudzi. Any info on his whereabouts for Valentine's Day would make for cherished lasting memories.
Thanks in advance.
Looking for Accomodation in Zim
Good day All,
- 1 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 2 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 3 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 4 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 5 Help! First African safari!!!
- 6 My trip to Egypt .....
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 dubai for 5 days
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 11 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 12 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 13 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 14 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 15 Bugs n' Botswana
- 16 Group Trip to Israel
- 17 My Trip to Palestine
- 18 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 19 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 20 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 21 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 22 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 23 Safari and Beach in June
- 24 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 25 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit